12.12.2007

for once, an exceptable day. that's unexpected.

to day might even be considered, dare i say it?, a *glup* good day. i know, i's weird. do see my words.... almost.... cheerful. any way, i suppose you expect me to explane my .... "glee", eh? fine. i'm in a good mood so i'll humor your, considering how pathetic your life is. to day my fried stole his poetry scrapbook. i'm not in any of his classes this years so i'm not quite sure what the requirements were, but it was a class project type of a thing. anyway she is in his class and stole it. i ofcoarse sold a 1/4 iof my sole for it (i.e. i now owe her acouple favors). and bagan to read it. it was amasing, though he didn't wright any of the peotry. but you could see how much work it took to make it. so as i read, he sneeks up behind me, grabbong it out of my hands. flushing bright red i quietly appologized. he laught and said he didn't want it, and asked if any one did. flushing even brighter color of blood(don't you love how i put that?) i volenteered. and now it sits in the seet next to me. life is almost goood.

No comments: