12.05.2007

kill me, just kill me.

i feel like... well a wqord i won't say here.i was sick on monday. monday, the day my teachers went crazy, but that's not the half of it. i have 2 esseys and a project due friday. all three will be done tomorro. why? why wait untill the last minute? i'll tell you. monday i was too sick to work. tuesday i was making up the hours, HOURS, of work i missed wednesday, they went crazy again and i have a history note book check tormorro so i had to spend hours,HOURS, getting ready for that. so what does that leave me? that leaves me up till 11 tomorro night working on 2 esseys and a project. and my mom wanted to know why i wanted to school with a feaver while throwing up. and this is hournors middle school. what are APs in hgiht school going to be like!? not that i have a choice there. it's hard to execel at non classical music and academics when you have parents like mine and are shadowed by a sister like mine. any way, i'm going to bed, mabe i'll dream up 2 esseys and a project.
bye.

No comments: