2.14.2008

regurgitated valentines hearts

well, it that time of year again....<3
HA.
i
hate
this
holiday
!
!
but i felt obigated to post something, sonsidering that i've not said any thing for a while. ugh- i really ought to be doing my home work right now, but thats like taking an icepick and shovinging it into my eye over and over and over and over and you get the picture.
espetially my weekly vocabulary thing.
i'm in 8th grade and we're "learning" words like:
ardent
assail
assent
barter
bonanza
contagious
contemplate
deter
flair
forfeit
innovation
mania
stymie
synonymous
wrangle
and the realy sad thing is that alot of kids in my grade dont know any of these words. now thats just sad....

2 comments:

Claire Overton said...

Aw, it wasn't all bad.

You got a kunia pencil. >3> Courtesy of moi.

And you have been ecspecially annoying lately. Hope I've mentioned it enough. XP

Katie said...

Hi your in 8th grade! I'm only in sixth grade is seventh grade scary?