9.15.2008

hi!

ok, sorry, i've been like posting my writngs and such up and nothing about my menial life! because of this, i have decided to make a second blog, explicitly for my writing and wordly doodles. lol.
ok, what you have missed: i have suddenly developed the amasing ability to ype really fast, and i have no idea how. it kinda freaks me out! uh.... i love my new school, but every thing is way to easy, the teachers have my working alone and going at my own pace, in the time it took for my math teacher to cover 2 sections with the class, i finished a chapter! lol, ok, so thats about it. see yall around!

10 comments:

Juliet Bravo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Juliet Bravo said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

Update, por favor

Juliet Bravo said...

Welll.........?

Juliet Bravo said...

*sulimainal messaging*
Etadup! Eeeettttaaaaaaaaduuuuupppppp!

Juliet Bravo said...

Well, not much has been going on here... I like your blog and all, but you know maybe if you UPDATE IT, it would be more popular. I like your Rohan writings on not Knot.

Juliet Bravo said...

So, how's the fire? How close is it to yuor house??????????
You, see, I'd know these things if you's UPDATE!!!!
Sorry I didn't call you, I"ll do that soon.

Juliet Bravo said...

House close is the fire to your house? Do you know where lanae got evacuteded to? Questions like these could be answered if you'd UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

*sob* YOU LIED TO MEEEEE*sniffle* You said you'd update today, but you didn't!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(sob)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(seriously, though, UPDATE!)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(Wait...are you in goegraphy yet?)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA(if your not, then sorry....but UPDATE!!)AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

ivy said...

wow, nine of them... if only it was a perfet ten.... lol