11.05.2008

back to the old soap opera again.

chapter two of my chiched life:
girls has no life so she goes onto internet and meets the most amazing guy in the world nad falls as in love with him as she has ever been with any one. tells mother. stops going on the computer because mother doesn't approve. good. goes to school. is over internet guy. good. sees other guys. decided to like them. still over internet guy. actually has a chance with someone tangible for once in her life and unintentionally sabotshes it for herself.

falling for ski was just a way for my to deal with my sister leaving hte house and me growing farther from my friends. it wa a selfish, thoughtless thing. it was wrong. i know this. i will never talk to him again by MY OWN CHOICE. my family and my mothers opinion of my as well as my sefty are way more important than some hting with a guy i dont even know. i know all these things yet when ever our old song comes up on my ipod i change it quickly because it hurts to hear it. i wont let meself fall compeetly for soem one eles because a small part of me wants ski still and it is SO hard for me to accept this becasue it shatteres my selfdelusions. then a gain, is this even about him?
i have always lived with this pain of being around him. and now he and the pain are gone.... and theres this hole where that constant hurt should be. who am i with out it? i suppose this is my own brand of cutting my self. some people prefer to cause physical plain but me, no i'm much cleaner about it. i just revel in my own mental anguish, over thinking everything untill the way i scratch my foot means i'm emo. ok wow, that hardly made sence to me. i only half heartedly wanted to not love him and i put up with the pain of it, and it because apart of me. but with all my heart i want to not want ski, i know that nothing good can come from him, but ican't turn it off.
or is all this rambling some rationalization for soem bigger problem i cant even put a name to? that wouldn't suprize me.
wow, i'm messed up.
ok, no more posts after 10 pm. things seem depressing here.
on a lighter note, obama won the election (i hear that us blogers *snear* are supposed to wrtie about politicks and such to here you go, 2 1/2 stalkers) great.
obamas a thug and a crook and in 4 years you just wait, i'll be posting saying ha! thats what you get america for voteing into ofice a product of the chicago political machine. ha i'm going to bed now.
i dont love him, i dont love ski.
i like jewish guy. just keep repeating that to my self.
i going to be a nun.

31 comments:

Juliet Bravo said...

Omisquash, this is all my fault...
I'm sorry Ivy...

If it's consolance, I'm going through a depression, too. For sure I am messed up. You know, the whole cry in my bedroom, arguing with myself, comtimplating suicide, etc. Try listening to the Monkees, they cheer me WAY up.

Anyway, at least you have an excuse to be depressed. Me? I`m all emo because of being a "goody-goody" and because of my "morals" and what not.
Just do what I do, and swear off seafood.

Juliet Bravo said...

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorrySorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
for apologising so much. Lol!

Juliet Bravo said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please... or I shall start ranting about something....Like how Paul McCartney was hottest in 1964... ooh, or 1966!! He looked goooood...Wait, what about 1965??? Oh, and early 1968= gorgeous!!!
So, you want this?? I didn't think so. UPDATE!

Juliet Bravo said...

You know who else is good-looking from the 1960's?? Micky Dolenz. and he has the most beautiful singing voice..... Davy was beautiful too........and British! His accent's so cute!! *giggle*
Ahhh..... Paul's still hot tho.....

Juliet Bravo said...

The Vatican forgave John Lennon for his 'Jesus' statement!!!! Who-hooo!!!! Even tho John wouldn't have given a darn...... But the article I read implyed he might have been a Christian!!!!!!! YAY!!
*breaks out into the hustle*

Juliet Bravo said...

Bwahaha! You said you'd update, so you better!! I'm watching you!!!!

Um... Well, that's all...

Juliet Bravo said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

Please update????

On a unrealted note, did you know Paul McCartney released a new cd?? It eez gud. And he is still was hot in the 1960s......but possibly dead!!!! AHHH!!! But he's still hot. And left-handed. Which is cool. And has the most amazing brown eyes that are actually hazel!! And he was once a Boy Scout.
*continue to babble on about Paul*

Juliet Bravo said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!ETADPU
(that was sublyminol messaging, FYI)

Foons on Ears said...

Look, now even Foons on Ears is mad at you!!!!!!1
UPDATE!!!
*throws spam at you*

Juliet Bravo said...

YOU LIED TO ME!!!!!!!!!
YOU DID NOT UPDATE!
YOU ARE MEAN.

Juliet Bravo said...

Update. NOW!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

Gosh darn it! UPDATE!!!!

Random- the anniversary of John Lennon's death is tommorrow! *sob*

Random weirdness- my dad's dad- my grandfather- died on the EXACT SAME DAY!!! And John Lennon somewhat resembles my dad! AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

Are you ever going to update???
Do chickens have lips?

Ugh...
Um, so.
I think I might like a guy. Who I do not go to school with anymore. But he likes the Beatles and cats, AND he was pretty goody-goody. However, I cannot be sure, because I do not know him that well AND no longer go to school with him. Darn.


On a Paul-realted note: He can still sing! Well, I might add!!! However, he is no longer hot. He is old. But he was hot... and had a dog named martha!!!
Although right now, Paul is not my only celeb crush from the 60s... I'd tell you, but since you don't ever UPDATE any more, you wont even read this anyway...

Juliet Bravo said...

I am eating hummus! And pita bread. Eez gud.
Indigo lost a tooth!! Poor kitty. It was one of his big ones in the front, too...
We found it lying on the floor...

Juliet Bravo said...

Why do I even bother posting on this blog? You're never gonna update. Heck, I should use this as my blog...
*sigh*

Juliet Bravo said...

Wow. That's like the 12th time you've said you'd updat your blog when oyu didn't.

Foons on Ears said...

The Foonsters say UPDATE!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

Wow... You didn't update...AGAIN. Big surprize. NOT.
Ugh... you suck...blood! Lol... But really, UPDATE, for Pete's Sake!!!

Hey, that's a good song... For Pete's Sake, I mean. It's the closing theme for the Monkees season two. SPeaking of the Monkees, I'm feeling all confused!!! About the show, I mean. Do I acutally like it?? It doesn't help that the last two episodes we watched last night weren't very good...

Juliet Bravo said...

Soy confuzed.
But, I think I like the monkees show... YAY!!!...ish

Juliet Bravo said...

TOPAHTO!

Juliet Bravo said...

Good news! I DO like the Monkees!!! Monkees in Texas= best episode ever... sort of. Actually, the monsterous monkees mash was the bestest episode ever. It vas SO FUNNY! And guess what? We just got a new disc of the Monkees from netflix!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

SAVE THE TEXAS PRAIRIE CHICKEN

~Mike Nesmith
(a.k.a. Wool Hat)

Juliet Bravo said...

Fine. Don't update your blog then.


You don't and I'll be sorry!

TOPATO!

Davy Jones of the Monkees is cute.

Oh, and I might like a guy...but you dont know this cuz you dont UPDATE!

Juliet Bravo said...

Sooooooooo...
I'm depressed again. And STILL not for good reasons like you are.

I don't know why I bother commenting anymore, because it's not like your EVER GOING TO UPDATE YOUR STINKIN BLOG!!

Juliet Bravo said...

EEEEE!!!!!! MOM'S GONING TO THE GRAMMIES PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAUL MCCARTNEY IS GONNA BE THERE!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

HHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

Darn. Mom didn't see Paul. She did see Johnny Mathis and had a fangirl moment. It was a really cool party, tho.

UPDATE!!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!

Although, I can't remember why you updating is so important now....


I'm sooooooooooooo messed up...

Juliet Bravo said...

30 comments!!! Yes, that's right.

UPDATE YOU LAZY ... UM... PERSON... WHO IS... LAZY... AND DOESN'T UPDATE HER BLOG...
!!!!

It's been 3 months!!!!!!!!
ARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Juliet Bravo said...

AHHH!!!! ???DONDE ESTA EL UPDATE-O???
!NO VEO!