1.12.2008

blethch

no it's not pronouced how it's spelled. if you want to know how to pronounce it go throw up. and listen to the sound you itiot!!!!! now then if you want to know why my aday has been the equivalent of throwing up multiple times read on>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> and on>>>>>>>>>
keep going>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> that's far enough. to day i had a speech contest. no i don't think i'll start the desrition of my day like that.... ok how does this sound: my life is like a realy realy realy realy realy bad soap opra. with the cheesy organ and evey thing.
ok the simple and very cleshaed plot line:
girl. meets guy. likes guy. tels guy. gets re-gect-ed. crys. guy leaves.mabe not crys id on't have that much emothon.. i mean girl does not have that much emotion. ----time passses---- meets new guy. likes new guy. tells new guy. new guy likes her. happy. ----sumer---- guy moved on. girl stuck. still stuck. and still stuck. hates likeing him. joins speech club. goes to speech competition. sees FIRST GUY. descovers that he is now HOT. hates him for being hot and surrounted by beautiful girls that are on his speech team. that have bigger.... uh....... "lips"than me...HER..... if you know what i .... SHE..... means. sees him play basket ball. well. she is now confuzed by this and unsure of her of her feeling being dead for him and still breathing for the second guy. hate cleshed life. vents on blog. repeat.

and there you go. i need to go be emo now talk to my WIERD FRIEND who is here 2 (please kill me or save me from her happiness gah!)

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ivy's friend Lily! I'm here on her blog today while she's away being her old pessamistic self!!(which is really painting her fingernails pink with puictures of fluffy bunnies on them, but don't tell her I told you that. It's our little secret! Whheeeeee!!!!!) Isn't that just groovy????!!!!!! YAY!!!!

I suppose you are wondering about me....maybe not, but I don't care, cuz I'm gonna tell you anyway!!!!! My name's Lily, and I'm sorta a Hippy! YAY! I can also spell!! Well, better than Ivy can, at any rate... My life is like one of those chessy novels about the weird girl who is smart and rather dislikes so-called "popular" people. Except for the part where i'm kinda a hippy.... but other than that, you know. Now, i'm gonna tell you all the stuf that happened to me today... Fir-- BANG gah!!!!!

now thats enough happiness for one day. sighning off.

No comments: